PAYMENT, PURCHASES, & RETURNS/EXCHANGES POLICY
- If you buy anything via the Site you must pay for it. ALL SALES ARE FINAL ON ANY AND ALL SESSIONS, READINGS, COURSES, COURSE MATERIALS, AND ONLINE COURSES!
- By clicking the final payment button to purchase any session(s), reading(s), course(s), course materials, or online course(s), you are agreeing to our NO REFUNDS ON ANY OF THESE ITEMS POLICY.
- All purchases must be PAID IN FULL before a session, reading, course, and/or online course takes place.
- If you have a concern about something you’ve purchased, call the shop directly 814-254-4523 or email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to let us know the issue, question, or concern so we can discuss it.
- Please read all sessions and courses in full so you are not confused on what you are purchases before you purchase it. Christina DOES NOT perform future readings or sessions like you would expect a psychic to do. Reviewing all sessions properly will help you understand what each reading will include and what you will expect within that reading or course. Having a specific expectation of Christina will only let you down. Christina is her own identity and does readings and courses very different than anyone else. So please do not have categorized expectations of her and how she does things with her sessions, readings, and/or courses.
- If you purchase a session, reading, course, or online course and decide that you can no longer afford it or something had “come up” and you wish to be refunded on your purchase, again we stress the policy that all sessions, readings, courses, and/or online courses are non- refundable on any session(s), reading(s), and/or course(s) and/or online course(s). Please make sure you financial funds are in order and you are able to purchase anything from the site before purchasing any session, reading, course, and/or online course.
- If you schedule an appointment and miss that appointment by being a “no show,” please call the shop directly at 814-254-4523 to have your session or reading rescheduled. After 3 appointment reschedules and are considered “no shows,” you will no longer be able to reschedule your session, reading, course, or online course.
- If for any reason, The Divine Medium (Christina Cay Watts aka Moon Eir) feels threatened, uncomfortable, or feels (you: the recipient of the session) are breaking policy(ies) during the session being performed The Divine Medium (Christina Cay Watts aka Moon Eir) may shut down the session, reading, course, and/or online course, at any time during that session, reading, course, and/or online course. She may also block any further communications of harassment upon her and/or her team.
Some of the information below might be a little detailed but it’s important that you read and understand what follows because it explains how we will collect, use and store your personal information you provide to us.
If you hear from us, we will always email or Facebook Messenger to be respectful, relevant and appropriate. If at any time you don’t feel we’ve lived up to our promise, please let us know straight away by getting in touch with us by: Mail: 165 Village Street, Johnstown, PA 15902 United States. Email: email@example.com
WHAT WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
The personal information we collect about you depends on the dealings you have with us. “Personal information” includes information about an individual who is reasonably identifiable.
For example, if you:
(a) register on the Site, you may be asked to complete a registration form and provide personal information. You may also be asked to choose a user ID and password in order to take advantage of certain features on the Site or digital messaging services, such as newsletters or contests. Your decision to register is voluntary and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information to us and what communications you would like to receive; however, please note that many products and services available on the Site require registration and if you elect not to provide such information, you will not be able to take advantage of those products and services;
(b) provide details to join special mailing lists or databases if you’d like to receive information about, for example, certain products, we may collect your name, contact details, date of birth and information about your shopping or product preferences;
(c) make a purchase online or using an electronic device such as an iPad or phone device when you set up an online account, we will collect your name, contact details, order details, credit card details, address and we may also ask you to provide your date of birth and/or gender;
(d) provide information via social media pages such as providing your name or contact details via The Divine Medium Facebook pages, or our Twitter or Instagram accounts or other social media sites or Apps;
(e) attend a Divine Medium function or event, we will collect your name, contact details and any accessibility requirements;
(f) enter a contest, in online or printed format, we may collect your name and contact details along with your merchandise, service preferences, and answers. Participation is voluntary, and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information to the Site. Your personally identifiable information may be used to contact you for winner notification, prize delivery confirmation or other related purposes (see the rules of each contest for details about how your personal information will be used, including postings to the Site);
(g) participate in surveys, you may have to register and we may request personally identifiable information from you in conjunction with the survey. Participation is voluntary, and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information to the Site;
(h) send us an enquiry or provide us with feedback through our online form or via email, we will collect your name, contact details, details of your enquiry or feedback and information about our response.
(i) engage with or purchase products from third parties who deal with us, such as our Affiliates, or through third parties; and
(j) carry out assessment and analysis (for example market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the products or services which we offer.
We may also collect information that cannot be used to directly identify you, such as browser type, Dynamic Internet Protocol (IP) address, “click stream” data, and similar non-personally identifiable information. For example, we may aggregate non-personal information about you and other customers who visit certain areas of our Site. Aggregated information will not contain any information that can be linked directly back to you.
You agree that you do not object to us using your personal information for any of the purposes outlined in this policy and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of these purposes as a breach of any of your rights under applicable privacy laws.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
The main purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information are:
(a) processing transactions online;
(b) promoting us and our products and services, including through direct marketing, events and competitions, public relations and social media;
(c) performing research and statistical analysis, including for customer satisfaction and product and service improvement purposes. This may include matching information we collect against other information held by third parties. (We may also use and disclose de-identified data for these purposes);
(d) helping us tailor existing or develop new products, services or offers, and to help us selectively target promotional offers and opportunities;
(e) developing or seeking to deliver new ranges of products or services;
(f) protecting the security of our customers, suppliers and merchandise (including theft and fraud prevention);
(g) answering queries, resolving complaints and responding to social media; and
(h) general planning and administration.
We may also collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for other purposes explained at the time of collection or which are required or authorised by or under law, and for which you have provided consent.
Direct marketing and opting out
By providing your address, email address and telephone numbers to us you consent to us contacting you for the purposes set out above. We may send this information in a variety of ways, including by mail, email, social media, SMS, MMS, telephone.
If at any point you no longer wish us to hold your personal information or you do not wish to receive information from us then there are a number of ways you can unsubscribe:
(a) contacting us by email at thedivinemedium.com, through our online form or by writing to 165 Village Street, Johnstown PA 15902;
(b) advising us if you receive a marketing call that you no longer wish to receive these calls; or
(c) using the unsubscribe link that we include in our electronic messages (eg email, SMS or MMS) to opt out of receiving those messages. Each “unsubscribe” link only relates to that specific type of communication (e.g. marketing communications or survey communications). This means that unsubscribing from marketing communications will not automatically unsubscribe you from our survey communications (or vice versa). Please also note that you may continue to receive communications which are already en route to you for a short period of time while your relevant unsubscribe request is being processed.
WHO WE MAY SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
We may share your personal information with third parties where appropriate for the purposes set out above, including:
(a) financial institutions for payment processing; and
(b) our contracted service providers or partners, including: information technology service providers; venues and event organisers; marketing and communications agencies; research and statistical analysis providers; external business advisers (such as recruitment advisors, auditors and lawyers); and regulatory, investigative or government bodies to comply with laws.
We may ask one of these third parties to contact you directly for a specific purpose, and provide us with information collected from you in the course of providing the relevant products or services.
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us mail to: 165 Village Street, Johnstown, PA 15902.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may amend this policy from time to time. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes. If we make a material change to the way in which we collect, use, and/or share your personal information, we will post a notice on the Site and/or send an email to users who have provided an email address. Please note that you should always update your personal information to provide us with a current email address.
The current version will be posted on the Site and a copy may be obtained by contacting us at email@example.com
The Divine Medium website (Site) is a special online space for connecting with Spiritual enthusiasts and learning to listen to your Guides with confidence. We love, and want to protect, this beautiful space we have created and those who use it.
To maintain this spiritual space, we have established a set of Site rules. If you access and use the Site, you agree to follow these rules. If you don’t agree with them, please don’t access or use the Site.
We may revise these rules from time to time by updating this posting. The revised rules will take effect as soon as they are posted on the Site.
We (The Divine Medium) are the owners of the Site, including all content which makes up the Site (Content).
We encourage you to contribute to the Site by submitting comments, participating in the Site discussion areas and, where appropriate, uploading information and photos (Submissions).
You retain any ownership rights you already have in your Submissions. By posting Submissions, you agree that we can reproduce, modify, publish, and distribute the Submissions and that we won’t breach anyone else’s rights if we do so.
In particular, by making a Submission on The Divine Medium website pages, you consent to The Divine Medium reproducing and publishing that content (either in whole or an edited version of the posting) elsewhere on the Site, in communications, and in social media forums.
Please do not share resources, training, or content with people outside of the Site or claim that it is yours.
Nothing you do on the Site will transfer any ownership rights in any part of the Site to you or permit you to assert any ownership rights unless we specifically agree.
Unless we give you our specific written permission, you can’t reprint or electronically reproduce the Site or any of its contents, including images, in whole or in part. If you buy documents through the Site, you can use those for personal use, but don’t give them to anyone else outside of the Site to use.
We might change or take down the Site from time to time.
We may, from time to time, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all of the Site or the Content. If you keep using the Site or the Content after a revision, you accept the revised terms.
The Site is intended as a safe place for people to learn how to communicate with their Guides. It is of utmost importance that all conversations that take place in the Site be encouraging, inspiring, kind, and dedicated to learning the art of Communication.
We expect participants to help us achieve this by keeping the conversations welcoming and inviting, and following these basic rules:
- Please be pleasant and respectful of the opinions and beliefs of others
- Be open to ideas and opinions that may be different to yours
- Keep personal differences out of discussions
- Keep your comments focused and on topic
- No blatant self-promotion, marketing, advertising or sales pitches of your own products or services (or anyone else’s)
- Maintain client privacy and confidentiality. Remove any identifiable information if you wish to share a client reading or situation
- If you post a reading and want help with interpreting it, give your interpretation first, then ask for help from The Divine Medium, herself
- What is shared in the Site, stays in the Site. Respect each other’s privacy and intellectual property
- Contributors may not submit content that is threatening, abusive, defamatory, indecent, harassing, or offensive
You must not post, display or otherwise contribute to the Site anything that belongs to someone else, is unlawful, offensive, mean or nasty (even if it’s true!), any spam or any private information about anyone else.
You also aren’t allowed to distribute viruses, corrupted files or anything else that might damage the operation of any computer hardware or software, or collect or store personal data about other Site visitors.
From time to time, we might send you business-related communications, but only if you have registered or subscribed to receive them. If you ask us, we will stop sending promotional materials to you.
In order to access certain features of the Site, you may need to (i) register as a member; (ii) sign in via your social media account; or (iii) verify that you are over 18 years old.
We expect you to be honest and give the correct information about who you are. You can choose a display name which is different to your real name, but you cannot pretend to be someone else or use a vulgar or offensive display name.
If you provide us with inaccurate or untrue information or break any of our rules we can prevent you from accessing or participating in the Site.
You can access and participate in the Site only for personal purposes.